Field of Expertise
- Treatment of Nose Allergy, Chronic Sinusitis
- Endoscopic Sinuses Surgery
- Management of repeated Throat and Tonsil Infection
- Ear surgeries as ventilation tubes insertion, myringoplasty, partial resection of pineal
- Diagnosis and Management of Snoring
- Management of Vertigo, Tinnitus and Hearing Loss
- Management of Voice Disturbance, Vocal Cords Nodules and Polyp
- Removal of foreign bodies & control of nasal bleeding
Languages known: Arabic, English
Dr. Medhat, Consultant ENT, with more than 34 years of experience in the field, he has treated vast number of patients with good results. His clinical experience includes treatment of acute and chronic sinuses, ears, throat, tonsil and adenoid inflammation, removal of foreign bodies ear nose and throat, diagnostic nose, throat and larynx endoscopes, control of bleeding, diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo, removal of ears wax.
With expertise in his field he has done large number of surgeries like wedge resection of pinna, myringotomy, myringoplasty, polypectomy, septoplasty, function endoscopic sinuses surgery, removal of tonsil and adenoid, uvuloplatopharyngoplasty, microlaryngoscopy, tracheostomy, and more.
Certifications and Licensure:
- Department of Health, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- General Medical council (England)
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh).
- MD, Kasr El Aini Medical School, Cairo University, Egypt
- “Tuberculous Otitis Media.” Assay submitted for the partial fulfillment of M.Sc. degree(ENT). Cairo Medical School (May, 1989).
- Post Scleromatous Subglottic Stenosis. Thesis submitted for the partial fulfillment of MD. degree(ENT). Cairo Medical School (Dec. 1995).